Tuesday 1 January 2019

[E-MAG] PRODUCT REVIEW: ETUDE HOUSE Collagen Eye Patch Review

 Read the full Winter E-Magazine here 

I am someone who is afflicted with a horrible curse – the curse of permanent bags under the eyes! No matter how much sleep I get or how well-rested I am, the eye bags remain. Whenever I do get less sleep, they simply get deeper and darker.


So, when I came across the ETUDE HOUSE Collagen Eye Patch, I thought I had found the perfect product for me!

The product comes as a small, thin packet with a slightly creepy doll-like face on the front. Within that are two, wet patches inside a plastic case. You are instructed to place the patches under your eyes and leave them there for 15-20 minutes.





GOOD POINTS


  • ·         The patches are quite wide, so they will likely fit on a range of eye and face shapes.

  • ·         They are very quick and easy to use. Not overly fiddly like some of these products can be.

  • ·         They give the feel quite like that of putting cucumbers on your eyes – instantly refreshing!

BAD POINTS


  • ·         It’s fairly easy to get the liquid in your eyes given the close proximity of the patches and their moistness, so you have to be quite careful when applying them!

  • ·         Though they do stick well to your eyes, you do have to be careful in ensuring they stay there. The patches went slightly over my nose, so they weren’t completely flush with my face until I patted them down. Of course, you should also keep your face movement to a minimum while wearing them to avoid any unsticking or slippage.

  • ·         From what I have seen, a pair of patches costs about £1 each. Pretty expensive! But if you factor in a possible cost of import, it’s not too bad, I suppose…


OVERALL


I didn’t get a miracle from these eye patches, my eye bags were indeed still there. However, the area did feel a bit firmer and refreshed. Perhaps, after a few more uses, a more visible benefit will come.
I recommend these patches for anyone that likes to pamper themselves. Having these on underneath your eyes encourages you to lie back for a while with your eyes closed. I think they are great to help you de-stress and have the potential to make a positive difference to your under-eyes. However, nothing can substitute a good night’s sleep, obviously!


No comments:

Post a Comment