Tuesday 1 January 2019

[E-MAG] Who Wore it Better?

Read the full Winter E-Magazine here

Suzy vs. Gymnast Son Yeon Jae



Here we have JYP’s Suzy and Gymnast Son Yeon Jae both sporting the same poofy, pastel skirt. Suzy has a more casual look, pairing it with red flats and a tshirt, whereas Son Yeon Jae is sporting a more refined look.


WINNER: Son Yeon Jae

I have to say that Son Yae Jae’s styling is better suited to the skirt. I prefer her pairing of pink ballet pumps as opposed to Suzy’s red shoes. However, I do think she should ditch those yellow marigold gloves!

Gugudan’s Se Jeong vs. TWICE’s Chae Young


Would you believe this blue dress with a cherry pattern actually costs a whopping $180?!
Still, both these ladies are looking great in this dress as they enjoy the summer sun. Gugudan’s Se Jeong has gone for a cooler style, adding some red earrings and a necklace. Typically for TWICE though, Cha Young has gone for a cute and pretty look – adding beaded earrings and pinning a flower in her hair.

WINNER: Chae Young

I think the award goes to Chae Young for this one. She has rolled with the quirkiness of the dress and really embraced the fresh feel of the print with her casual summer style.

BTS’ V and Jimin vs. Kylie Jenner and Kim Kardashian



Now, I bet this is a battle you thought you would never see! BTS vs. the Kardashians! This Calvin Klein denim number has been sported by both. It’s certainly a strange piece that manages to be both casual and quite smart  at the same time.

WINNER: Kylie and Kim

As much as it pains me (and it REALLY pains me because I cannot stand the Kardashian/Jenners), I have to give this one to Kylie and Kim. I think this piece is just better suited to a woman’s physique and it flatters their shape more. Perhaps it is also just because I don’t really like the outfit in the first place! 

EXO’s Kai vs. BTS’s Jin



Now, this is a true clash of the titans – EXO and BTS! Both EXO’s Kai and Jin are looking very dapper and handsome in this Gucci suit. Look closely and you will see a cute bumble bee print.

WINNER: Jin

Though Kai does look great; I prefer the more snug fit that the suit has on Jin. I also prefer his more dressed up version (with shirt and tie). In my humble opinion, if you are going to wear a suit, go all the way and dress it up formally.

No comments:

Post a Comment